01 January 2009

ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE AND FRIENDS

I realize that not many people besides my eleven-year-old brother and myself get very excited about this kind of stuff. I'd still like to mention that I noticed today that one of my favorite cartoons ever is on Hulu. Thirteen episodes from the first season (1959-1960) of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends are available for streaming.

While Hulu is a great site to watch shows such as 30Rock, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, and so on. It's not really a website that is known for their selection of cartoons - besides The Simpsons, Family Guy, and a ton of anime stuff I've never heard of. I guess that's why I consider this such great "news" for classic animation fans.



Oh yes, and happy new year.

No comments:

kaylaporter@gmail.com